I was five and he was six, we rode on horses made of sticks, he wore black and I wore white. He would always win the fight.
Bang bang, I shot you down. Bang bang, you hit the ground. Bang bang, that awful sound. Bang bang, I used to shoot you down.
Seasons came and changed the time, when I grew up I called him mine, he would always laugh and say: remember when we used to play.
Bang bang, I shot you down. Bang bang, you hit the ground. Bang bang, that awful sound. Bang bang, I used to shoot you down.
Music played and people sang, just for me the church bells rang.
Now he's gone I dont know why, until this day sometimes I cry, he didn't even say goodbye. He didn't take the time to lie.
Bang bang, I shot you down. Bang bang, you hit the ground. Bang bang, that awful sound. Bang bang, I used to shoot you down.
sábado, 31 de enero de 2009
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario