(Susan: tidad)


Habia nacido.* entre las lentejuelas de la noche, dejó de ser ceniza para luego empezar a contar el tiempo [se dedicó a cuestionar la sabiduría del caracol para luego convertirse en madera]. Floreció en otoño y ahora vive como las flores, que esconden lodo.

sábado, 20 de junio de 2009

. you know my love is true

I think I have a problem, I think I think too much. I'm addicted to exist, my religion is to breathe. I resurrect when I sleep and when I wake up, well, this is a sacrifice for me. I use a jasmine as a passport, it allows me to break though the courtains. I turn around to my garden, my garden, is the mountain. My wooden arms, my four privileges which can be easily cut by my worst demon: my scissors. I can't leave this place, I can't wait to see when and how I am coming back. My time is 02:08:27, and my day is a Wednesday, Ash Wednesday. Colors and Mirrors never stop..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario